- the cross path of Zlatnice u Vidochova 6 km
- lookout tower Kozinec u Vidochova 6 km
- ruins of Pecka Castle 11 km
- ski resort Černý důl 25 km
- istrict towns Trutnov or Jičín 25 km
- ski resort Černá hora with the longest ski slope in the Czech Republic 30 km
- Trail with Crown Trees Giant Mountains Janské Lázně 30 km
- ski resort Špindlerův Mlýn 30 km
- sandstone rock town Prachovské skály 31 km
- tourist region Bohemian Paradise 33 km
- ZOO Dvůr Králové nad Labem 35 km
- Hrubá Skála Chateau 45 km
- ski resort Pec pod Sněžkou 50 km
- district town of Turnov 50 km
- ruins of the Drábské světničky rock castle 50 km
- Sychrov Chateau or Valdštejn Castle 53 km
- miniature park in the Polish town of Kowary 70 km
- Polish spa town and Karpacz ski resort 75 km
Cottage near the pond
The above-standard cottage near the pond is located in the sub-mountain village Čistá u Horek, which is located on the main road Prague - Jičín - Pec pod Sněžkou. The location of the cottage is ideal for excursions to the Giant Mountains and for excursions to the Bohemian Paradise. The village divides the Olešnice stream, but mainly the road. In the village of Čistá u Horek lives about 550 inhabitants and is located in the district of Semily in the Liberec Region.
The first written mention about the village Čistá u Horek dates from 1369. It was originally an agricultural court belonging to the monastery in Klášterská Lhota. The owners of the estate then changed quite often. It is worth mentioning the Jilemnice branch of the Wallenstein family, Kapoun and Kounic from Svojkov, Trutnov burgher and canvasian Ignác Falge, Prince Karel Rohan or JUDr. Eduard Auersperg.
The estate of the manor was one of the brewery buildings, where there was a dressing room. The brewery brewed excellent beer "Cleaner" until 1942, when it was closed by the Protectorate Authorities. There was a long tradition in the cultivation and processing of flax and domestic weaving. There were two water mills in the village, brickwork, charcoal was burned there, there was a blacksmith, a few bottlers of beer, a barber, a tailor, a shoemaker. The village, however, was primarily of agricultural character with many cottages and small farmers.
Among the important sights of the village are the Church of St. Prokop, Statue of St. John of Nepomuk, Statue of the Coronation of Our Lady, tombstone of the Kapoons from Svojkov, deposited in the church of St. Prokop, commemorative plaques in the local school with the names of the dead and dead in I. and II. World War and a commemorative plaque on the school building belonging to legionnaires Antonin Vajs.
Hütte am Teich Nr. 82
Sorry, this website uses features that your browser doesn’t support. Upgrade to a newer version of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge and you’ll be all set.